The sessions, delivered by one of Action Surrey's qualified domestic energy experts, are designed to be around 3 hours in length and cover:
- Home insulation and heating systems - types; costs; considerations; benefits; operational best practice
- Electricity consumption - calculating energy use and cost of appliances, lighting etc; tips and tricks to reduce consumption
- Condensation mould - health implications; reducing risk of mould
- Energy billing - understanding your bill; switching tariff and supplier; types of metering; fuel debt
- Help and support available - government grants; local funding; fuel debt relief
The sessions are free for those providing face to face advice for potentially vulnerable residentswithin Woking borough. E.g. support workers, carers, debt advisors, health professionals etc. No previous knowledge required.
To all other attendees there is a charge of £30+VAT.
To enquire about booking a date or for more information email email@example.com or call 01483 749 042.