In support of the UK’s commitment to achieving net zero carbon emissions by 2050, we are looking for 3 volunteers to help us with a project investigating the challenges of retrofitting existing properties to Passivhaus standards.
Please get in touch with us if you live in one of the following property types in Surrey:
- A flat/maisonette (1-2 bedrooms, any age of build)
- A mid/end-terrace house, approx. 1970s/1980s build
- A detached or semi-detached house, approx. 1900-1920s build with uninsulated solid brick walls
You would also need to have availability for a property survey before 14th January 2022.
You will receive a copy of the report produced by the Passivhaus Designer with detailed information about the energy efficiency of your property and recommended improvements.
If you are interested, please contact Action Surrey by email at: email@example.com no later than Tuesday 30th November, stating the following:
- Your name
- Your property type, number of bedrooms, and age of build (if known)
- The best way to contact you (email & phone number preferable)
For more info on Passivhaus, visit: www.passivhaustrust.org.uk