Privacy and cookies
This policy sets out how Actio2n Surrey (Thameswey Sustainable Communities Ltd TSC Ltd) uses and protects any information that you give Actio2n Surrey (TSC Ltd) when you use this website or our services.
Actio2n Surrey (TSC Ltd) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
Actio2n Surrey (TSC Ltd) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Full name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers including your home address which is required for installers should you decide to agree to an energy efficiency/renewable technology home improvements review.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about the latest offers on energy efficiency products and renewable technology, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do this if you have opted-in to our services as part of your sign-up process or if you have expressed a preference to do so. If we do not have specific preference information regarding your marketing communications preferences, our assumption is that you have opted not to receive them.
- If a registered user requests a quote, our trusted installers will contact you via telephone to arrange a site visit. If this method of contact fails, emails may be used.
- Opting in and out of non-essential communications with Actio2n Surrey.
- There are several routes to manage your subscription to non-essential communications from our enterprise.
- Log in to your Action Surrey portal, using your username and password. Navigate to the ‘Your Profile’ button, and at the bottom of that screen, there is a tick-box labelled ‘I am happy to be contacted in the future by Action Surrey’. Untick this box to stop receiving newsletters and other non-essential communications. If you are unable to remember your log-in details, please use one of the methods below.
- Message us by using the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of the Action Surrey main page.
- Email us directly at email@example.com.
- Write to us at :
2nd Floor, Gloucester Chambers, Jubilee Square
GU21 6GA Woking
- Call us on 0800 783 2503
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express informed permission or are required by law to do so. We will only use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen by opting in as described above.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Data Manager, Action Surrey, 2nd Floor, Gloucester Chambers, Jubilee Square, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6GA, or by sending an email outlining your request to GDPRRegister@thamesweygroup.co.uk.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For further information, please refer to our GDPR statement on this site.